Based in Mt. Maunganui, New Zealand
|Apple Arcade Subscription||$4.99|
Doomsday Vault. Rescue Earth’s Precious Plants. Earth’s climate has collapsed and your mission is to collect the precious remaining plant life and return it to the safety of the Doomsday Vault. You’re on a lone mission in a post-climate collapse Earth. Adventure around the world in your robotic suit and use your suit’s tools and abilities to explore challenging environments. Navigate desolate landscapes, flooded cities and derelict buildings to find seeds from critical plant species and return them to the safety of the Vault. Be aware, not everything is as it seems – you will need to evade the AI bots left behind to guard corporate interests. Collect nutrients, restore Carbon Eaters, collect the seeds and nurture them in the Vault to create a sustainable crop.
- Challenging puzzles and gameplay to suit all ages and experience
- Engaging 3D environments
- Play as the iconic DV Robot character
- Beautiful soundtrack and sound effects
- Helpful plant information
- Supports MFI, PlayStation and Xbox game controllers
- Supports Siri Remote on Apple TV
- Localisation support for 15 languages/locales
- Apple Arcade subscription game: no ads, no in-app purchases, no free-to-play monetisation
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Apple Arcade’s latest release helps teach why preserving seeds is important. I’m happy to see a game like this on Apple Arcade, as it manages to combine both entertainment and education in a manner few developers ever achieve."
- Doomsday Vault impressions: A puzzler with an environmentalist message, Macworld, January 2020
Flightless allows for the contents of Doomsday Vault to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Doomsday Vault is legally & explicitly allowed by Flightless. This permission can be found in writing at http://presskit.flightless.co.nz/sheet.php?p=doomsday%20vault.
Apple Arcade / App Store
Get Doomsday Vault on Apple Arcade: apple.co.
Flightless is a design and development studio. We specialise in projects for public, private and commercial clients, producing digital content, interactive software and immersive installations. For over fifteen years Flightless has been the creative output of John O’Reilly and Greg Harding. Combining our skills and experience in design and development we look to collaborate with partners wanting to develop content-rich, design-led projects in new and innovative ways. We work on commissions large and small, across museum and visitor experiences, games and moving image, online and the visual arts. When not working on commissions we are an independent games developer creating our own products. This is our R&D for emerging technologies and ideas.
More information on Flightless, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Doomsday Vault Credits
Music, Sound Effects
Produced by Apple